H2O2 Room Decontamination Service
- Guarantee that deep microbiological contamination is kept under control.
- Safety in personnel air locks and material air locks, operational and laboratory areas and in pharmaceutical production and pharmaceutical preparation rooms.
- Process capable of validation Faster, more robust and more environmentally friendly process, which produces no toxic residue and does not affect surrounding areas.
Introducing H2O2 into rooms through a fumigation process reduces the bacterial contamination on surfaces, filters, integrated and stand-alone materials and equipment. It also hinders the spread of bacteria and prevents bacterial contamination during changeovers (products, patients etc.). This decontamination process can be validated using chemical and biological indicators.
- Highly flexible, can be used in both large and small rooms.
- Fast and safe to handle, non-hazardous, low toxicity, non-carcinogenic.
- Non-corrosive, non-persistent.
- Leaves no residue, only harmless by-products.
- Broad spectrum of efficacy (bacteria, viruses, yeasts, spores).
- High kill rate, up to log6.
- Good material compatibility.
H2O2 Equippment Decontamination Service
- Decontamination of bio-containment systems (including incubators, air locks, small isolators, animal cage racks, bioreactors, equipment in customer-specific containment systems, monoblock filter systems).
- Clean and fast alternative to formaldehyde fumigation. Guarantee that deep microbiological contamination is kept under control.
The faster alternative to toxic formaldehyde. The PEA® MLT15 mobile unit which can be used directly in the laboratory. There are many critical points are not directly accessible in chamber. To ensure that these are decontaminated as well, a biocide should be used that can be applied and distributed by means of fumigation. This validated fumigation procedure uses hydrogen peroxide and produces excellent decontamination results.
- Captures all microorganisms.
- No residue or deposits.
- Not carcinogenic or toxic like formaldehyde.
- No pungent, long-lasting smell (decreasing persistence).
- High level of safety: not explosive or flammable.
- Validated procedure with a high kill rate